DIY Website Design
R299 Once-off setup and config fee, Then R299/m Hosting, annual Domain registration, DIVI page creator, Online shop and lots of extra plugins already installed and much more . . .
Unlimited updates or pages
What do you get in the DIY Special?
We register the domain of your choice, create the frame, and install the plugins and components for a professional website for your Business or Product. We handle the annual domain renewal, hosting and DIVI (page creator) subscription for you.
What you get extra!
- Domain registration, which includes the annual renewal.
- You get the hosting of the website and emails.
- The DIVI page creator, to create a page yourself with ease.
- The setup of webspace, domain, and email creation.
- SEO plugin installed to handle basic SEO setup, you can refine it yourself.
- Unlimited access to the website backend for updates and changes.
- Installed WooCommerce online shop (if you require it).
- We include tutorials for the component for the easy creation of your website.
- We handle the lower levels and subscriptions and you design your website the way you want.
Terms and conditions of the DIY web design Special :
- The price is limited to .co.za or equivalent price domain names. If a .com or other domain is needed or added it will be an extra charge.
- The Bravo hosting package will be used.
- Domain emails, webspace, and databases are hosted.
- Setup is included.
- An SEO plugin is done for the website.
- E-mails and the backend of the website are available through a web interface to manage yourself.
- Any additional services will be billed extra.
- The Client must supply all website content and images.
- The client must supply colors and the general design of the website.
- Full payment of the setup fee must be received before any registrations will commence
- The setup fee is R299 plus any domain fee that is more expensive than .co.za domain.
- The monthly fee is the same regardless of the chose domain.
- Any additional domain or more expensive domain will be charged extra annually.
- The monthly fee will be collected via debit order, Debit mandate must be signed by the client in favour of Proliant Communications.
- No contracts, month to month contract will apply.
- 1 calendar month notice will be required.
- Any outstanding amounts are still owned by the client.
- Domains can NOT be transferred if any outstanding amounts are due by the client.